PSG VS Dortmund Stream & Watch Online Links
Uefa Champions League : PSG VS Dortmund Match Preview , Lineup , head to head , Match Ratings , Recent Form , Injury News , Team Streaks , Head 2 Head Streaks , Prediction , Betting odds and Tips , Broadcast Channel & Free Streaming Links . Please Bookmarks our site to get free streaming links of football , basketball , NFL , UFC , WWE , AEW , Boxing etc Matches .
Paris Saint-Germain vs Borussia Dortmund.
UEFA Champions League
First Knockout Round.
8:00pm, Wednesday 11 March, 2020.
Parc des Princes
PSG VS Dortmund Stream Online Free
Free Streaming Links Will Be Added Soon !!
Paris: Navas; Kehrer, Marquinhos, Kimpembe, Bernat; Di María, Gueye, Paredes, Neymar; Cavani, Mbappé
Out: Verratti (suspended), Meunier (suspended), Thiago Silva (thigh), Herrera (thigh)
Doubtful: Dagba (knee)
Dortmund: Bürki; Zagadou, Hummels, Piszczek; Hakimi, Can, Witsel, Guerreiro; Sancho, Haaland, Brandt
Out: Delaney (knee), Reus (thigh)
Match Ratings Will Be Added After The Match !!
First Leg Result
Dortmund 2-1 PSG
- Paris have lost five of their last six UEFA Champions League knockout phase matches.
- Haaland now has ten goals in seven UEFA Champions League appearances, finding the net in all bar one of his matches in the competition.
- Haaland has scored two or more goals in 11 of the 29 club matches he has played in 2019/20 for Salzburg and Dortmund.
Of Paris’s last 13 away goals in the UEFA Champions League, 12 have been scored in the second half.
- Neymar has scored 13 goals in 16 UEFA Champions League matches for Paris
- Paris have scored at least one goal in each of their last 31 UEFA Champions League matches
- Haaland has 39 goals in 29 club appearances in all competitions this season
Dortmund 4-0 Eintracht Frankfurt
Leverkusen 4-3 Dortmund
Werder Bremen 3-2 Dortmund
Dortmund 5-0 Union Berlin
Dortmund 5-1 FC Koln
Augsburg 3-5 Dortmund
Amiens 4-4 PSG
Dijon 1-6 PSG
PSG 4-2 Lyon
Nantes 1-2 PSG
PSG 5-0 Montpellier
Pau 0-2 PSG
More than 2.5 goals 8/8
Both teams scoring 6/7
More than 2.5 goals 7/9
First to score 4/5
When the odds are 2.90 the expected chance of winning is 34%, but this team actually wins 50% matches with these odds.
When the odds are 2.20 the expected chance of winning is 45%, but this team actually wins 55% matches with these odds.
*** Team Streaks & Winning Odds Credit : Sofascore
BT Sport 3, BT Sport Live
B/R Live, Univision NOW, UniMás, Galavision
PSG 2-1 Dortmund
If you enjoyed this post, I’d be very grateful if you’d help it spread by emailing it to a friend, or sharing it on Twitter or Facebook.